Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cowboy Butts Drive Me Nuts!


Bryan and I went to the Matt Stillwell concert. I am not into country that much and didn't know who he was, but I got some free tickets and figured we needed a night out so Blake watched the kids and we went.

I looked him up online (http://www.mattstillwell.net/) and decided to download his album to my IPod this weekend so I would atleast have a clue what I was getting into. To my suprise, he was pretty good and I've had his songs stuck in my head all weekend...



We got to the Depot in SLC earlier than we thought, as my email said 7pm but the show didnt start until 8pm. I havent ever been there before and it was cool. We got on the email distro list, I would like to go see other concerts there.



It was a very down to earth concert, small venue, and Matt would talk to everyone through out the show. You had your country dancing, your sing-a-longs (Johnny Cash anyone?), and some drinking games. Hollar and Swallar! LOL





After the concert we got a chance to meet him and I got my picture taken.

My aunt put me on "Cowboy Butt Patrol" a few years back, after the first time we went to the rodeo together, so I knew I wouldnt be doing my job if I didnt take some pictures of his rear.


No comments: