Monday, November 17, 2008

PSS: Kisses


It was my turn to ask a question this week so I asked about everyone's first kiss.

My first kiss is when I was in 5th grade. We were living in South Bend on the coolest street in the city, Sunnymede. I had friends all around me and we would often play night games like Jail Break and Capture the Flag in the "backtracks". I was friends with Molly, who lived across the street. Molly had an older brother named Andy. I remember we were playing Hide and Seek in the Dark and he was on my team. We went to hide in his garage behind his house. I don't quite remember if anything was said or what happened exactly, but I do recall him grabbing my face and kissing me. Tongue and all.

My first kiss was a french kiss by and 8th grader!!!

I remember some of my friends being jealous... some thinking it was gross. I was pretty excited about it. He and I "went out" for like a whole 6 days, I was sure he was the boy I was going to marry. Awww... to be in grade school again. LOL

No comments: