Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I said... Drew said

I am- Drew
I know-how to turn on the lights
I want- legos
I have-toys
I dislike-when Tyler gets in my room
I miss- mommy when you went to a party
I feel-happy
I hear-someone on a scooter
I smell-steak (really? Im not cooking any!)
I crave-pigs
I cry-when mommy is gone
I search-for toothpaste
I wonder-if Bryan can flip me on the bed
I regret- what does that mean??? (Oh then I'm sorry for eating apples upstairs)
I love- mommy!
I Care- about my room
I worry-I have no idea
I remember-when seeing birds last week (on field trip to Petco)
I believe-that bigfoot is alive
I dance-with my mommy
I argue-about my toys
I write-about action figures
I win-a race
I lose-when we race boats (????)
I wish-that fairies were real and I was rich
I listen- to my mommy
I am Scared-when I see the smoke detector lights that look like eyes
I need-to play football
I forget-to take out the garbage can
I am Happy- when I get more toys

No comments: