Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Husband Tag!


1.Where did you meet? We were set up by a gal I used to work with at AOL that now works with Bryan.
2. How long did you date before you got married? We started talking on 12/28/07 and got married on 9/20/08.
3. How long have you been married? 18 fabulous days LOL
4. What is your favorite feature of his? Either his blue eyes or his perfect hair
5. What is your favorite quality of his? He is very caring and gives fabulous hugs
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe and Brat are things he constantly calls me, pick one!
7. What is his favorite color? Blue?
8. What is his favorite food? He isnt known to turn down a meal... but likes sushi, steak, and pizza alot.
9. What is his favorite sport? Football, Broncos are his team.
10. When and where was your first kiss? On Jan 3rd, which was our first date. We went to dinner and then later met up at Port O'Call and that's where the kiss was.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I just love being around him... anything that consists of me holding his hand.
12. Do you have any children? Not together, but between the two of us we have 3.
13. Does he have a hidden talent? He is a fabulous house cleaner
14. How old is he? 36
15.Who said "I love you" first? He did, but it was more of, "I am not sure how you are going to feel about this... but I am falling in love with you".
16. What is his favorite type of music? anything really, he isnt picky about music.
17. What do you admire the most about him? He is so patient.
18. Do you think he will read this? Its doubtful, unless Mary sends it to him.
I tag....... Amy!

1 comment:

Mary said...

And So I Did! (send it to him)