Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time to be Spooky

The kids don't have school tomorrow so today is their big Halloween party. You can't wear masks so we had to get up a little earlier to be creative with face paint. Give me some cardstock and stamps, I am great... other than that, I dont have a creative bone in my body... so kids, when you get to school and realize other mom's can facepaint better that I can, I'm really sorry!!

I think the kids were just happy to dress up and have a party today... infact, Drew was so excited he came to hug me without thinking that we just put black and white paint on his face and accidently left an imprint on my sweater. Thanks, buddy. LOL!


(Cynthia, please notice the flower... she knew she wanted to wear it today and spend a good portion of the morning tearing her room apart to find it!)

2 comments:

A said...

What is up with the public schools not having school tomorrow? When did Halloween become a "pass" day? I think that is just so weird, Missy G has school tomorrow and if anyone should have it off she should since it is her birthday...dang charter schools! The kids look cute (and scary)!

Anonymous said...

The kids look darling. I'm so happy to hear that mom was able to go Trick or Treating. I loved seeing the flower in Ty's hair. What a sweetheart she is!