Monday, October 6, 2008

PSS: No regrets

It's my week to post the PSS question and I asked "If you were able to relive your life, what would you change?" and I don't know that I would really change anything significant.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and that you learn from every experience. It could be easy to say "I wouldn't have gotten married at 19", but then I wouldn't have my wonderful kids. Or "I wouldn't have dated my best friend", because then maybe I would still have that friendship, but I really I learned a lot about what I deserve from a relationship from that time of us being together. Those things caused alot of heartache, but its something I needed to do.

I guess one thing I would do differently would be to not to take anything for granted and make sure everyone knows how much I love them. Going through everything with my mom right now, I cant tell you how many times in a day I call just to tell her I love her. You never know if the next time maybe your last time.

So I guess I don't have any regrets about how I've lived my life... I've learned a lot, had a lot of experiences, and have become a better person from it all.

No comments: