Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What's Miss Sassy Pants have to say??


I was tagged to have one of the kids answer questions about me... so Miss Ty tells all~


1. What is something mom always says to you? Be good

2. What is something that makes mom happy? I do :)

3. What makes mom sad? When things go wrong with Nannie

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you tickle me!

5. What was your mom like as a child? I dont know, I wasnt around when you were a child!

6. How old is your mom? 30

7. How tall is your mom? I dunno... big

8. What is her favorite thing to do? scrapbook

9. what does your mom do when you are not around? snuggle with Bryan

10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? B/c you are going to be the president

11. What is your mom really good at? EVERYTHING!

12. What is your mom not very good at? math

13. What does your mom do for a job? you are a recruiter at MarketStar

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Chili from Wendy's

15. what makes you proud of your mom? Your hugs

16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Candice (who the hell is that??)

17. What do you and your mom do together? scrapbook

18. How are you and your mom the same? B/c we act like each other

19. How are you and your mom different? You are older than me

20. How do you know your mom loves you? You tell me

21. what does your mom like most about your dad? Nothing (LMFAO!) or if you mean Bryan, then everything

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Vegas


Ty tags Avery (Mary) and T2 (Kim).

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ok, I accept your tag and as soon as she comes home (saturday night) I will do the post.
(didnt want you to think I was ignoring you!)