Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009


As you all know, Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday this year. I didn't know what to expect from my husband, but he suprised me with roses to work on Friday afternoon. I was shocked! I love them!


My kids were with their dad. We had Taylor this weekend. Saturday morning I went for a pedicure with my mom and then to my cousin's baby shower. I called Bryan when I was done to see where they were and he said they were at his nephew's basketball game, then they were going shopping, and then he was taking Taylor to his mom's house.


Few hours later, he gets home and has a gift card for me to go shopping at NY&Company and took me out to dinner at El Matador. Pina Coladas and chicken enchiladas- Yum!


It was so nice to have some time to ourselves... It was on Valentine's day a year ago that I fell in love with this man, so this holiday is extra special to me.

No comments: