Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 2 Letter

Today, my letter is to my crush... which I am assuming is a word I can swap out with husband :)

Mister Husband,
God put you in my life when knew I needed you most, in a time I was ready for a relationship. Who knew (besides Him) that when I got a text message almost 3 yrs ago from Mary asking if I was up to a blind date, we'd be where we are today. The past 2 years of marriage have been wonderful. We have grown so much as a couple and a family. The love and nuturing you give to our kids brings tears to my eyes. You love my two as if they were your own and I will be forever grateful.I love the time we spend together, even if its spending hours wandering around IKEA. I just love being with you, holding your hand. There is no such thing as perfect people but I truly believe we are perfect for each other. Thank you for being my friend, my rock, my love. I love you honey!

No comments: