Thursday, September 2, 2010

Letter to my BFF

I have been very blessed with all the friends I have... so its hard for me to chose one best friend to write this letter to, but I choose Blake.

Blake and I met in like 2000, right after I had Ty, I believe. I was his coach at AOL. From what could have started out disasterous (me having to write him up for Smart Transfers) ended up with 10+ yrs of friendship.

Blake,
Thank you... for always being there for me and my family. You are a rock in my children's eyes, always there for them, always consistent. We've been through alot together... your dad's death, my mom's cancer, my divorce, my remarriage. You are more like a brother to me than a friend. I wish you the best in life... with your new job, your new girl, and all the great things you have going on. I love you!

No comments: