Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 8- your favorite internet friend

This is to a teenage girl named Emily who is dealing with cancer.

Emily,
I came across your blog online somehow about a month ago and I have to check it daily to see your progress. I pray for you and your family constantly. I know that God gave you cancer for a reason, it’s part of His plan. But quite frankly, it sucks!

You are dealing with it better than I ever could. I can tell from your posts, you are surviving due to your belief of Jesus and the support of your family. I wish you the very best… you have touched a lot of lives and I pray that the treatments and tests you are going through will be successful and sometime soon you can consider yourself cancer free. God bless!

You can check on Emily at http://emilyscancerblog.blogspot.com/

No comments: