Friday, September 3, 2010

My 3-5 Letters

Not sure how much I am going to be around this weekend to update, so I am going to post letters 3-5 now as well.

Letter 3 to a Parent-
• Mom, You are amazing. You are such a source of strength and comfort. You are so loving and see the best in everyone. You have been through so much in the past 5 yrs and you did it with dignity and grace. What an example you have set! You are a great mother, mother in law, and Nannie to us. You are the rock of our family, you are the one who keeps us all together. Thank you for the example that you set… for your love of God, your positiveness, and your willingness to help others. I love you mama.

Letter 4 to a Sibling-
• Heather, Who knew that when we became sisters almost 17 yrs ago we would have the friendship we do today? You have grown into a beautiful woman, a caring mom, a daughter of God, and a great friend. You’ve been through a lot in the past couple of years and as hard as its been, I think its brought us closer. One of my greatest memories is when I was able to share my love of Jesus with you and lead you to Christ. I am so blessed by the relationship you now have with Him. I truly believe your life and the lives of your boys will be much better off with Him as your captain, rather than trying to do it all on your own. I love you sis.

Letter 5 to my Dreams-
• Dear Dreams… Thank you for the flashbacks of my past… its funny how in real life I can forget things that have happened but in my dreams they come back to life and it seems just like yesterday. I often wonder why you take me back to certain places and times… I sometimes wonder if I have unfinished business to attend to. Maybe its God’s way of telling me I need to do something. Thank you for bringing back the people of my past, even for just a little while.

No comments: