Monday, September 27, 2010

Ramblings...

Wow... what a week.

I am feeling better... if I sit too long, on something that is too hard, it hurts. So I try to stand up as much as possible, I have my pillow to sit on. It will get better day after day. I am so thankful for my family and friends who helped out last week. I couldnt have done it without you!!

My little Drewbie-doo is going to be 8 this week. How the heck did that happen?

We went to a concert last night at church. The band is Julian Drive from Athens, GA. Freaking amazing! They did an acoustic tour b/c they lost alot of their equiptment in the earthquake in Hati earlier this year. We heard their tesitmonies and what was on their heart and they even had my husband thanking God for being in the buisness of doing miracles even today. That's what I love about my God, he is the same today as he was 200 years ago!!

Gonna be busy at work b/c I am trying to squeeze 6 days of work into 3 b/c we are going to Vegas for BikeFest. We arent taking our bike b/c I cant ride right now, but we are still going to go for some RnR. I am looking forward to it!!

No comments: